A curated selection of Le Club AccorHotels members living it up with the benefits of being a member and a Mastercard® cardholder.
Whether you need a long weekend or an extended getaway, as a member of Le Club AccorHotels, you’ll get every fourth night free plus daily breakfast-for-two at Accor hotels across Thailand when you use your Mastercard®.
Not a member? Join for free and instantly using the “Join Now” link above.
Then ‘Make Thailand yours with mastercard’ by choosing from an array of experiences from the mountain breeze in Chiang Mai, to the balmy seas in Pattaya and Hua Hin, to the golden temples and neon nightlife of Bangkok.
With 60+ hotels countrywide and all your favourite brands including Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Mercure and ibis, you are sure to find ‘yours’ – so enjoy that complimentary day and daily breakfast on us!
#MakeThailandYours #LeClubAccorHotels #Mastercard
*Terms and conditions apply.
• This offer is available exclusively to cardholders of Mastercard who are also Le Club AccorHotels or Accor Plus member, for stays booked using a valid Mastercard.
• Pay 3 nights and get a complimentary 4th night, is applicable for every 4 consecutive nights. The free night is calculated by applying a 25% reduction per night based on the normal unrestricted rate for the dates requested upon reservation.
• This discount of 25% is applicable to a minimum 4 night stay and it applies to the public rate in participating hotels excluding taxes and additional expenditure on F&B and other in-hotel services.
• Daily breakfast is strictly valid for 2 adults only.
• Le Club AccorHotels member must book ‘Stay 4 pay 3’ rate to get this benefits and Accor Plus member must book ‘Member’s stay 4 pay 3’ rate to receive an additional 10% discount on the reduced daily rate.
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and is subject to availability on the chosen date in the hotel selected. It excludes black-out dates set by participating hotels.
• Offer valid for bookings from 1 August 2019 until 31 July 2020 for stays from 1 August 2019 until 31 July 2020 at participating AccorHotels properties in Thailand. All bookings must be made at least 10 days in advance before the stay. For the avoidance of doubt, the list of Participating hotels may be amended at any time during the Promotion Period by AccorHotels at its absolute discretion.
• Bookings are payable in full at time of reservation and are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable. No cancellations or changes are allowed.
• This “Make Thailand yours with mastercard” promotion must be accessed via the Mastercard and AccorHotels Partner Rewards website at www.mastercard-accorhotels.com.
• General AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to this “Make Thailand yours with mastercard”
• Mastercard cardholders who have successfully accessed and booked this promotion will be asked to present their Mastercard used for the booking upon check-in.
• This promotion is subject to availability of allocated rooms. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel, and black-out dates may apply.
• AccorHotels and its affiliates make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any documents in relation to its Partner Rewards promotions including information contained in marketing collateral.
• To the extent permitted by law, AccorHotels reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this Partner Rewards promotion at any time.
• Members participate in this Partner Rewards promotion at their own risk and cost. AccorHotels and its affiliates shall not be responsible for any losses that may be suffered or incurred by Members arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Partner Rewards promotion.
• In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the general AccorHotels terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will prevail.
• In the event of any conflict between Korean T&C and English T&C, English terms and conditions of the promotion will prevail.